First of all I am the Science and Technology Secretary of London Metropolitan Awami League Unit.
A civil engineer specialist in building control services in United Kingdom, an environmental health consultant, a free lance Journalist, a cyber activist from the Bangladesh Awami Family and of course a blogger………..
My professional membership:
- Member of ASCE since 2005
- Graduate member of ICE since 2006
- Member of CIEH since 2007
- Incorporate Member of CIOB since 2009
- Member of NUJ since 2006
- Technical Member of IOSH since 2010
I am also working in the following organization.
- The Chairman, Amar MP Social Volunteer Organization
- Publisher. The Brick Lane Fortnightly
- Host, Bangladesh Genocide Archive
- Trustee, Amarfoundation.org.uk
- Publisher, Amarprokashoni.com
- Producer, Amarfilm.com
- Admin, Amarblog.com
- Publisher, EBangladesh.com
- Consultant Engineer, Techshed.com
Banner: Buddhist Devotees fly ‘Fanush’ (Hot Air Balloon) to honor Lord Buddha and all the departed soul during the eve of ‘Parbarana Purnima’, one of a religious festival of Buddhists and they loves to enlighten the sky with Fanush. Myth says whoever creates this Fanush and touches it, is earning sacred in his account. Dhaka, Bangladesh. October 03 2009.by: Wahid Adnan,DrinNEWS.